Informations et commentaires sur les marchés
NN Investment Partners (NN IP) is pleased to announce the appointment of Edith Siermann as Head of Fixed Income Solutions & Responsible Investing, as of 14 January 2019. She will join the Management Team Investments and will add additional focus on responsible investing within Fixed Income.
In 2018, we saw falling returns in almost all asset classes and increased volatility throughout the year, particularly stemming from political events across the globe. However, given cheaper valuations and our constructive outlook for US-China trade tensions, we see reasons to be confident for the upcoming year. Several investment experts at NN Investment Partners (NN IP) look back at 2018 and reveal their investment resolutions for 2019.
The NN (L) First Class Multi Asset fund (FCMA) of NN Investment Partners (NN IP) recently surpassed EUR 1 billion in assets under management. The fund employs a globally diversified strategy that targets long-term capital growth and actively responds to changing market conditions. It offers an all-in-one multi-asset solution with a risk-aware strategy that aims to avoid negative surprises.
NN Group today announces that it has reached an agreement to strengthen the long-term partnership between NN Investment Partners (NN IP) and ING Bank Śląski S.A. in Poland. Under this agreement, ING Bank Śląski will acquire a 45% stake in NN IP in Poland for a total consideration of approximately EUR 41 million, and will distribute NN IP investment funds to the Polish retail market through its extensive branch network.
• Initiatives by governments and stakeholders to reduce the harmful use of alcohol are essential steps to build a more sustainable world • NN Investment Partners believes that engaging with alcohol producers is a better approach than excluding them from portfolios and therefore developed objectives on responsible drinking marketing, human rights, carbon footprint and water scarcity • ‘Premiumisation trend’ gives beverage producers significant opportunity to improve profitability
NN Investment Partners (NN IP), the asset manager of NN Group, has announced today the intention to consolidate its Luxembourg management company, NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A., with NN Investment Partners B.V., the Dutch licensed entity.
• NN Investment Partners (NN IP) sees investment in sanitation as an opportunity for investors to make a positive impact while achieving attractive returns • NN IP invests in companies with strong innovative business models that offer transformational solutions for societal challenges
• Recovery of deliveries after diesel scandal provides opportunities in car makers and suppliers • China is likely to stimulate car sector to sustain GDP growth and meet government targets • Near-recession valuations after a difficult 2018 and increasing expectations can help car suppliers
• Infrastructure assets can be attractive for investors while delivering economic and social benefits • The NN (L) European Sustainable Infrastructure Debt fund addresses growing investor demand for high quality infrastructure debt investments with robust and predictable cash flows generated from assets that contribute to a more sustainable future
• US to face moderate growth slowdown as stimulus effect wanes and Fed tightening is starting to be felt • Economic growth in Europe and Japan is starting to re-converge to US growth in 2019 • As growth in developed markets converges, we prefer emerging markets and European assets to US • Emerging markets face challenges from trade tariffs and normalising US monetary policy • Individual investors expect global growth to decelerate, according to a poll by NN Investment Partners • NN Investment Partners prefers credit risk instead of duration as monetary policy slowly returns to normal