Within the Multi-Asset boutique NN Investment Partners offers a broad range of investment strategies and services. The company’s investment strategies consist of benchmark and outcome oriented Multi-Asset strategies as well as Systematic strategies. In addition, the company offers advisory services on risk mitigation and tactical asset allocation. The Multi-Asset boutique is responsible for generating and expressing the macro-economic outlook and generating tactical asset allocation views.
Why NN Investment Partners for Multi-Asset?
- A stable team with a proven track record
- High average experience level among team members
- Research, portfolio management and advisory activities integrated in one team
- Specialist portfolio managers for view-driven as well as systematic strategies
- Market opportunities and structural risk premiums always exist
- Combining the analysis of market fundamentals and market behaviour produces superior investment views
- Being active in the Multi-Asset universe allows NN IP’s investors to take advantage of these opportunities, either via a view-based or a rules-based investment approach
- Benefitting from and integrating expertise of economists, strategists and portfolio managers is essential
- Consistent investment view generation process for all view-driven strategies
- Consistent investment process for all systematic managed strategies
- Strong focus on efficient (cost controlled) and effective portfolio construction
- Integrated risk management
- Award-winning team
- Strong results recognised by LIPPER and Morningstar
21 skilled professionals, average experience 14 years, 20bln Euro*
Within the team, we have dedicated portfolio management and strategy teams with clear roles and responsibilities. The Macro & Strategy team is responsible for formulating the macro-economic outlook and generating tactical investment views on various asset classes, regions and sectors. These views are used in the Multi-Asset team’s strategies and throughout the broader NN Investment Partners organisation. The Multi-Asset Portfolios team is responsible for managing a broad range of benchmark and outcome oriented multi-asset solutions, while the Factor Investing & Solutions team is responsible for the management of a range of systematic (rules-based) solutions.